Deavita.net is an Online magazine, created on June 1, 2017. We are devoted to sharing the latest projects in architecture, furniture design and creative decoration ideas, healthy lifestyle, fashion and cooking. We also emphasize on environmental awareness and sustainable architecture. By now, we have created more than 3700 unique articles. The goal of Deavita.net is to spark your imagination and to make your own world a better place for living. Discover the best design ideas with us and share it with others.
Anjelina obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, and a Master’s degree in Tourism. She has always been passionate about writing and thinks words are the most powerful weapon of all, so she chooses them wisely, as all we should do!
Growing up in Canada, Gabriela graduated from High School of Montreal, later on she obtained a bachelor degree in Marketing and International Business at Concordia university. In her free time, she loves exploring the new trends in fashion and interior design. Traveling and reading a good romance novel is among her favorite things to do. Describing herself as a very adventurous person, her absolute dream is to go to Finland and see the Northern lights. She also enjoys adapting a new skill, every once in a while. The last ones were horseback riding and windsurfing.
Kremy has always loved words, writing and reading. It is important to her that the information is presented clearly and truthfully without losing color and vibrancy. She turned her creativity and passion for writing into something productive and joined the editorial staff of Deavita in 2013.
- Author at Deavita.net since 2022, Kristiyana has written over 300 articles on various topics related to hairstyles, fashion, makeup, interior design, tattoo art, healthy lifestyle and kitchen recipes.
- Prior to working at Deavita.net, Kristiyana worked as a freelance writer for various projects.
- Her interest in hairstyles started back in late 2016 when she first started experimenting with hair dyes, and has been dyeing her own hair and that of close acquaintances ever since
- Kristiyana has experience in working for a beauty company that sells luxurious cosmetics, which sparked her interest in learning about and establishing a quality skincare routine.
- When it comes to cooking, she loves trying out new recipes, especially ones with various kinds of spices and herbs, and enjoys cooking for her family and friends.
- In her yearly years, Kristiyana was very fond of drawing and painting and went on to study Arts for a brief period, and follows many artists on social media till date, tattoo artists included.
She grew up in Wolverhampton, UK until the age of 13, has been living abroad now for 20 years and wouldn’t change a thing. She enjoys music, writing, cooking, cold water swimming with her Dad and singing. Leanne loves animals and all things' nature. As a mother of 2 fantastic, crazy 10-year-old boys and Fiancé to a wonderful man, she's always full of ideas on how to make daily life interesting!
With a degree in Interior Architecture and Design, extensive editorial photography experience, and 10 years of work in the fragrance industry, Stephanie's expertise encompasses a wide range of areas. She's worked closely with people from the beauty and fashion business and passionately follows the latest trends and innovations in the realm of design and sustainability.