Meet Big AL’s and Their 12 Signature Pizzas – Enjoy a Tasty Treat
This article contains advertised content
Big Al's Pizzeria in Los Angeles is a family-owned restaurant specializing in signature pizzas and wings. They never skimp on flavor, specializing in fusion and inspired by international cuisine, and using the finest Halal ingredients. There are 12 signature pizzas to choose from on Big AL’s pizza menu, so there’s something for every palate. In addition to their signature pizzas, Big Al's is serving up award-winning baked wings, BBQ brisket, and an array of desserts.
The Story of Big AL’s
Established in 2013, Big AL's Pizzeria is a family affair with a simple mission - to serve the best food and deliver the best service. Big Al is the mastermind behind the restaurant, and he was working in the apparel industry before dedicating his time to cooking professionally in 2011. You’ll find a number of Big Al’s family members on the staff at this restaurant. At Big AL's they're committed to preparing unique menu items, sourcing quality ingredients, and providing a memorable dining experience.
The Process of Making a Signature Pizza
Creativity is the name of the game at Big AL's pizzeria. If you live in Los Angeles, you know there are many pizza joints, and Big Al wanted to break the mold with his signature pizza recipes. Big AL's pizza is made with imported Italian flour; they make their dough fresh daily and use Wisconsin-style mozzarella. You'll also discover that they use USDA-certified Zabihah Halal meats and toppings.
The 12 Signature Pizzas
- Big AL’s Meat Lovers For carnivores only! Big AL’s starts this pizza off with their very own marinara sauce with fresh basil. They top it with savory beef pepperoni, Italian sausage, beef bacon, brisket and smoked turkey ham. At Big AL’s, all of their beef is antibiotic and hormonefree, so you know you’re enjoying quality meat.
- Veggie Pizza If you’re riding the garden train, this Big AL’s pizza is piled high with fresh vegetables. Big AL’s tops off this pie with earthy mushrooms, bright spinach, crisp bell pepper, and sharp red onion. Healthy, light, and hearty!
- Big AL’s Supreme The Supreme pizza is a well-loved Big AL’s menu staple with robust flavors. It’s got savory veggies, and for an added twist, they’ve added their delectable slow-smoked beef brisket. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this mouth watering combination.
- New” Spicy Hawaiian Brisket If you’re in search of sweet and hot flavor, look no further. The Spicy Hawaiian Brisket is the pizza for you. The menu showcases their smokey brisket alongside Spicy Call’em BBQ sauce to bring the heat, and pineapple to cool it all down. We recommend that you try it with a side of peppery ranch dressing.
- Lebanese Garlic Chicken Here is another dish inspired by world cuisine. Take a trip to Lebanon with this deconstructed version of the infamous chicken shawarma sandwich. Big AL's is pulling out all the stops with this pizza, adding tender shredded chicken breast, Roma tomatoes, and fresh parsley. But wait, there's more! They're taking this dish even further with exotic ingredients like pink pickled turnips, kosher pickles, and a creamy garlic sauce to bring it all together.
- The Jamaican Are you ready to go on a tropical journey? Take your taste buds on a trip to Jamaica with this jerk chicken inspired pizza. It’s got plenty of spices baked right in. Big AL’s tames the heat by adding sweet pineapple, cilantro, and smooth buttermilk ranch drizzled on top.
- Chicken Burger If you thought you wouldn’t find a burger on the pizza menu, you were mistaken! The Chicken Burger pizza pairs juicy chicken with their homemade burger sauce for an unexpected combo. If you like an extra kick with your “burger”, they’re putting jalapeños on this one. This decadent pizza will make you forget all about the typical hamburger with a bun.
- Carne Asada Big AL’s is using their brisket in a new way on this Carne Asada pizza. It’s filled with smokey, meaty goodness and has a taco feel with vibrant radish slices, bright cilantro and citrusy lime drizzled with Big AL’s hot sauce. All of this intense goodness is melded together with their special-blend pizza sauce.
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken If anyone knows how to do Buffalo wings, it’s Big AL’s Pizzeria. They’re putting this expertise to good use with the Buffalo Ranch Chicken signature pizza. They've done away with marinara for this one and replaced it with a Buffalo ranch pizza sauce. You'll get your daily vegetables with chopped celery to go along with Buffalo chicken breast and, of course, a ranch drizzle (dipping is still an option!).
- Smoked Beef Brisket We know you love BBQ, and Big AL’s does too. That’s why they’ve created this special pizza just for you. They aren’t shy with the big BBQ flavor on this pie, and Big AL’s melt in your mouth brisket is what gives it that savory and satisfying taste.
- BBQ Chicken Since we’re on the subject of BBQ, we’d like to introduce you to Big AL’s BBQ Chicken pizza. Of course, Big AL’s had to remix this one because nobody wants a bland dish. It's got a big caramelized flavor, special-blend BBQ pizza sauce, chicken, pineapple, and cilantro with a ranch drizzle.
- Bacon Jalapeño Burger Big AL’s has done it again with another mighty fine burger option! This time they’re using ground beef, bacon, Roma tomatoes, kosher pickles and that delicious homemade burger sauce. You won’t regret giving this signature pizza a try.
- Try Big AL’s Pizzeria today Now that you’re familiar with all that Big AL’s Pizzeria Lake LA has to offer, we hope they’ll be your first choice whenever you're in the mood for something good! And if you don’t feel like dining in, they’ve got free delivery up to 7 miles from their location. So, what are you waiting for?