Balcony wooden tiles are a great alternative to the traditional concrete floor. They are suitable for laying on decks and balconies, and even indoors. Wooden tiles from different types of wood in different sizes are widely available in stores. Suitable woods are pine, locust, oak, cedar or bangkirai. Why do you have to go for wooden tiles on the balcony, you will learn in the next few paragraphs.
An enjoyable outdoor space
The balcony is a cozy place to chill out, grilling and enjoying ourselves. In the design of this outdoor space, good and detailed planning is of great importance. If irregularities exist, before you start with the laying, you should adjust the level of the floor (usually concrete or stone) just so that rain water can flow away. If your balcony is not square, but oval, the balcony wooden tiles can be precisely tailored. Last, it is important to arrange comfortable seating on the balcony. The range of suitable patio furniture is HUGE. What are the right products for your balcony – your taste is crucial.
Advantages of balcony wooden tiles:
– Available in various sizes and laying patterns.
– Designs click system can be easily plugged together and moved easily without tools.
– They can be laid on any flat, firm surface.
– No additional substructure is necessary. The special grid system under the wood ensures sufficient distance from the floor – this mould is prevented and there is no waterlogging risk.
– Wooden tiles with push-fit system and click system can be easily dismantled.
Wood guarantee the best outdoor durability
– Depending on the type of wood and durability class, wooden tiles are a good option with respect to different weather conditions such as sun or rain resistant.
– For cleaning, you do not need expensive detergent. For further care pigmented wood oil is recommended.
– Tiles made of wood exude warmth and comfort.
– Create the right ambiance to relax in the outdoor area.
Flooring – Cube pattern
Design with wood in black
Ideas for the outdoor area
Alternative to traditional concrete floors
Wooden floor tiles
Wooden floor in light gray
Ideas for balcony and deck
Flooring ideas for patios
Deck made of wood