15 Super Chic & Easy Christmas Nail Art Ideas for 2023
Very soon we will all be decorating our trees and homes, wrapping gifts, and preparing delicious meals. And yes, it’s a very busy time of the year and everyone has their own way of getting into the holiday spirit. And here’s one more thing to do if you haven’t done it yet: go and get a festive manicure! Don’t have time to go to the salon? No problem! Today, we’ve put together a great selection of easy Christmas nail art ideas that are quick and simple to do, even at home!
Table of Contents
What Nail Color to Wear for Christmas?
There are so many different designs and nail polish colors you can use to do easy Christmas nail art! And yet, we always come back to the classics like red, green, white, gold, and silver! But in case you want to change it up a little, here is a list of trendy nail polish colors for 2023 that can inspire your manicure:
- Red: Yes, we can never talk about a list of nail polish colors for Christmas without mentioning red! However, in 2023, it is Boston University Red Nails that trumps all other shades. This is a vibrant shade perfect for getting you in the right mood for the party!
- Metallic Blue: Here is another great choice for your nail art this Christmas! Metallic shades are once again at the top of manicure trends, and this blue is simply perfect for winter!
- Holographic glitter polish: A year later, Hailey Bieber’s glazed donut manicure continues to be extremely popular. The good news? Such a design can be used with any other color to transform it into a festive decoration!
- Emerald Green: Another classic for the party manicure, green is simply the perfect shade for fall-winter 2023-2024! Rich, cozy and super beautiful!
- Gold polish: Chrome nails for Christmas anyone? Mmm, sounds like a superb idea! Gold nail polish is so beautiful and festive, that even when worn on its own, it is enough to make your hands shine!
3 Ideas for Quick & Easy Christmas Nail Art to Do at Home or in the Salon
Are you wondering how to decorate your nails for the holidays? Are you more into simple, yet elegant nail designs? Or rather a manicure with stars, glitter and other festive decorations? No matter your preferences, the ideas for quick and easy Christmas nail art that you will find below will certainly inspire you:
Easy Christmas Nail Art for a Tree
Can’t wait for the moment to decorate your tree for the winter holidays? And how about a Christmas tree manicure to tide you over? It’s super cute and very easy to make, here’s how:
- Using masking tape, make a tree shape on a single nail.
- Start at the top by drawing a star. You can also use a sticker if you prefer.
- Continue by making polka dots of different sizes and colors to decorate the tree.
Read also: Winter Nail Art 2023/2024 – Magical Designs for Your Best Holiday Manicure to Date!
Festive Silver French Manicure
Here is a great idea for easy and super elegant Christmas nail art! Yes, there are lots of different ways to do a French, but using a glittery silver nail polish remains a safe bet to make you shine! Apply a transparent or nude base and decorate the tips of your nails with silver polish to create this festive design. A sparkly French manicure is just the perfect idea for chic and stylish Christmas nails!
Ho-Ho-Ho Red Christmas Nails
So, it’s decided, you opt for red nail polish! But don’t you want to add a little something to it to make it even more festive? For an easy and quick idea, you can simply write “ho-ho-ho” on one of your red nails using white nail polish and that’s it! Magic!
Other Ideas for a Chic, Elegant & Easy-to-Achieve December 2023 Manicure
Chic Christmas nails in gold
Festive French manicure in metallic red
Simple nail art idea with holographic glitter nail polish
Original design with traditional patterns and colors
Idea for very chic golden French tips
Nail art in red and white with snowflakes
Interesting manicure in red and white
Christmas nail art in fir green and gold
Festive nail art with different holographic nail polish colors