If Salt and Pepper hair isn’t your cup of tea, you’ve come to the right place! White hair is not welcomed by everyone. This is why some people use the services of a colorist. But do you know that there are simple methods that you can use to make white hair disappear naturally? We will reveal them in this article.
Table of Contents
How to make white hair disappear naturally?
Generally, as we age, we accept the presence of gray hair on our scalp, but sometimes it happens at a younger age. It can be frustrating and we totally understand. In this case, you will probably want to get rid of it. And while coloring your hair at age 50 is completely normal, 30+ is definitely not the right time to bleach and dehydrate your hair. So first find the reason and then treat the problem with natural methods, proven and explained by scientists.
What causes white hair?
The appearance of white hair is explained by a decrease in pigmentation that we notice over time. But there are other factors that can affect this change as well. Any deficiency in vitamins B-6, B-12, biotin, vitamin D or vitamin E can contribute to premature graying. Exposure to damage caused by UV rays is another phenomenon that damages the hair follicles and thus causes the appearance of white hair. But genetic predisposition is also an important factor. Studies show that today’s high level of stress is the main cause of premature aging, not only of the hair, but also of the skin.
Treat the problem with natural methods
Scientists at Columbia University have conducted a study that could change everything! Their goal is to find how to reverse the process of depigmentation that reduces the coloring of our mane. Can you imagine the result? They proved that lifestyle has the most significant influence on hair color. As already mentioned, fatigue and stress can totally transform the way our body functions.
In short: If you reduce sources of stress and external aggressions, it is quite possible to make white hair disappear naturally!
This means that you have to ensure more rest, more vacations, sports and walks in nature. Find some more ideas in the photo gallery.
According to the latest research, more vacation means you’ll look healthier. But here are 5 grandmother’s tricks that will help you make white hair disappear faster:
- Bhringraj leaves are used to make a black dye for hair coloring. Combined with indigo, balloon vine and amla, Bhringraj oil works as a treatment to prevent hair graying.
- Gray hair often needs to be well nourished and maintained. Coconut oil, thanks to its moisturizing properties, can help reduce protein loss from gray hair and keep it nourished.
- Aloe vera juice is a popular ingredient in natural hair dyes that color hair without damaging its cortex. It can speed up the process of coloring or dyeing gray hair when used with henna.
- Black coffee is also used to naturally fade white hair due to its coloring effects.
- Ridge gourd is another natural product known to restore hair pigmentation and stimulate hair roots. Regular massages with ridge gourd oil can prevent hair from turning gray.
How to make white hair disappear – Photo gallery
Make time for what you love or find a new hobby.
Spend more time in nature to reduce stress levels.
Go on vacation! Explore a new city or visit a foreign country.
Spend more time with the people you love.
Find time to read a book.
Practicing yoga and meditation can help you find balance.
Having gray hair isn’t so bad after all. Plus, it’s super trendy!