Mini zucchini pizza recipes: delicious appetizers ideas to eat in one bite
Mini zucchini pizza recipes are an excellent idea to serve delicious appetizers to your family and friends. They can be a great party food and a creative way to introduce vegetables and include them in the menu of your children.
Without any doubt, pizza is probably among the top 10 favorite foods around the world. Zucchini pizza bites are a good alternative and a great option for vegetarians or people who follow keto diet. If you are looking for ideas and recipes for healthy and delicious snacks, read our suggestions below.
Table of Contents
Mini zucchini pizza recipes – colorful and tasty appetizers
Mini zucchini pizza recipes are simple and above all very practical. They are prepared very fast and without any effort. Perfect for to eat in one bite, mini pizzas help add a variety to our appetizer table. Rich in colors and flavors, the zucchini slices served as appetizer bites seduce young and old and create a party atmosphere at the table.
You can use a Mandoline slicer which will help you have identical slices or simply cut the zucchini with a kitchen knife. There is no limit as far as your mini pizza topping is concerned. From marinara sauce, peperoni, olives, herbs like basil and oregano, ham, pepper, tomatoes, cheese – you can use any of these products.
Mini zucchini pizza with mozzarella and pepperoni
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into rounds
- Extra virgin olive oil, for brushing the zucchini
- ¼ cup of marinara sauce
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup of mini pepperoni
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the zucchini slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and pour a thin layer of marinara sauce on each slice. Top with pepperoni slices and some mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Return to oven and cook until the cheese has melted, 1-2 minutes.
Mini zucchini vegetarian pizzas with feta, cherry tomatoes and olives
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 50 g grated feta cheese
- 1 handful of olives, pitted
- Dried oregano and rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the zucchini and cut it into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Place the zucchini slices in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet.
- Pour some homemade tomato sauce and add a little feta cheese, olives and halves of cherry tomatoes on each slice. Finally, sprinkle with rosemary and dried oregano.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Mini zucchini pizzas with ham and cheese
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large or 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 g mozzarella cheese
- 100 ham
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Finely chop the tomato, mix with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cut the zucchini into 1,5 cm thick circles, mozzarella in small pieces, ham in small cubes.
- Place the zucchini on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Put chopped tomatoes on each circle of zucchini, and top with ham and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve.