Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe with Carrots: Simple & Healthy Halloween Snack for School!
What if I told you that you can enjoy a delicious soft muffin without feeling guilty about all the sugar and gluten? One of my favorite treats to bake for my family during the fall are these super soft and moist gluten-free pumpkin spice muffins with carrots that just melt in your mouth in seconds! They’re exceptionally quick and easy to make, and the kids love them, which makes them perfect for Halloween school parties!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Carrots
The perfectly balanced soft texture and rich flavor of these muffins will give you such a unique palatable experience that will leave you in awe when you realise that this recipe is vegan and gluten-free! If you want to spoil your loved ones with a delicious and healthy treat inspired by distinctive fall flavors, follow the directions below to recreate these moreish muffins!
Read also: Yummy Mummy Pumpkin Brownies Recipe: Healthy Halloween Treat for Kids and Grown-Ups!
- 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 3/4 cup of oat milk
- 2 cups of pumpkin purée
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp herbal salt
- 1 tsp sweet pepper
- sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Take a bowl a mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together.
- While stirring, add the milk, olive oil, pumpkin purée, and carrots.
- Stir thoroughly until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Take silicone muffin cups and fill 3/4 of them with the mixture.
- Then, sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down before removing them from the cups.
Read also: All-Black Healthy Halloween Cookies Recipe: Make an Impression with This Dairy and Gluten-FREE Treat!
Read also: How to Make Sweet Pumpkin Cream? 5 Easy & Delicious Recipes