How to get rid of crow’s feet WITHOUT Botox? These are the home remedies that you must try!
As much as we don’t want to, our skin changes after thirty. Women face a lot of stress, hormone problems and the environment is so dirty nowadays that our skin starts to lose its vitality quickly. And so the first wrinkles appear… Most often the first wrinkles come out where our skin is most delicate, which is around the eyes. There we notice these laugh lines or so-called crow’s feet. How to get rid of crow’s feet with no Botox? Is this even possible? What are the best home remedies? I explain everything today!
Table of Contents
How to get rid of Crow’s feet without Botox?
Your laugh lines bother you and you want to get rid of them or at least reduce them? Don’t want to resort to Botox? Today I’m going to introduce you to some of the gentle home remedies that will help you in this fight against wrinkles! Now, I should start by saying that there are two types of wrinkles – dynamic and static. The dynamic ones are only visible while we make a facial expression, which causes muscle contraction. The static ones are visible without us moving our face. They are the ones that will be harder to get rid of, however there are ways that you can treat both types. In the case of the dynamic wrinkles, home remedies will actually help you if you are consistent enough. Let’s find out how to include them in your skin care routine and finally say GOODBYE to the crow’s feet!
How do you get rid of crow’s feet naturally?
As we mature, our skin matures also and it is completely normal for us to have crow’s feet even in our 30s. How to get rid of them naturally without Botox? You need to include more protein and collagen rich foods in your diet, since this can improve the skin’s elasticity. Also, there are a few masks with natural ingredients that you can do at home. However, remember that every change starts within. So keep in mind that you have to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be careful with your dietary choices. Now, check out the best home masks that you can try to remove your crow’s feet!
Egg white face mask
Egg whites are really rich in magnesium, which will help detoxify your face. When applied as a facial mask, they will pull the skin and make it tighter and smoother, hence it will reduce the appearance of your crow’s feet.
How to apply it?
- First, separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites to mix them together. (I normally use 2 eggs.)
- Try to relax your face and apply an even coat from the egg whites. Wait for it to dry and apply a second coat. Leave it on for 15 minutes. After that just rinse it off, using your facial cleanser. Repeat this from 2 to 4 times a week!
Aloe Vera is a plant that contains high levels of folic acid and choline, which are super beneficial for your skin. It is also rich in a log of vitamins. When applied as a mask, it can soothe your skin and calm redness, and moisturize.
How to apply it?
- Grab the plant and carefully cut one of the leaves. Open it up and scrape off the gel from the inside.
- Use the gel to apply it around your eyes. Massage the area using your fingertips very gently. You can also do a facial massage using your Gua Sha. If you have any puffiness, this will help. If you have some gel left, you can use an empty container from an old cream to save it for another time.
- Leave it overnight. In the morning, rinse it off with cold water.
Coconut oil is widely known as one of the best natural moisturizers. It can really nourish your skin and give you that glow. The oil is rich in linoleic and vitamin E. A lot of celebrities have included it in their skin care routine. Sofia Vergara even mention in an interview that she uses coconut oil as a mask on her entire body and she wraps herself up with plastic wrap. This is how she sometimes sleeps and in the morning she washes it off. It gives her a nice natural glow and her skin looks amazing.
How to apply it?
- Use a small among of coconut oil to rub on the area around the eyes.
- Apply it before going to bed at night.
You have already known that cucumber are super popular as an ingredient to a lot of moisturizing creams. They can really help you get rid of the crow’s feet if you learn how to use them properly. They are rich in niacin, riboflavin, and thiamine. It will help you nourish the eye area and will help your skin regenerate and restore its moisture.
How to apply it?
- Cut the cucumber into circles so you can create eye patches.
- Place the cucumber over your eyes and wait for about 10 to 15 minutes. (If you want a cooling effect, you can put the cucumber in the fridge for a bit, prior to using it)
How to prevent crow’s feet from showing up on our faces?
It is almost impossible to prevent yourself from getting crow’s feet. If you laugh a lot and start making facial expressions, they just show up and that is completely fine. But there are ways on how you can change your lifestyle that will help you reduce them or make your skin look better around the eyes.
- You know that you can just start making natural masks and expect some major changes. Change your diet and start eating really healthy. When we mature, our skin is producing less and less protein and collagen, so include foods in your diet that are rich in them.
- Be careful with your sugar intake!
- If you are smoking, this is terrible for your health and your skin. So try to quit it!
- ALWAYS wear sunscreen! Even if you decide to stay at home, the sun rays will be getting to your skin and this kind of exposure will age you faster.
- Don’t overwash your face! That’s right! I know it may sound weird, but our face produces cells at night that we often overwash in the morning. Gently wash your face only with water to start your day and do your regular skin care routine after that.
- In the world we live in, it is really hard to get all the nutrients and vitamins that we need just from food. That is why you should consult your doctor and start taking vitamins and supplements that will be beneficial for you.
- Include eye cram in your skin care routine! You can check out which are the best anti-aging eye contour products.