Healing Frequencies: How Sounds and Solfeggio Frequencies Can Heal Us?
Numerous scientific studies prove that music heals – sounds of different frequencies affect people differently, bringing relief, and therefore this can be used in various difficult situations that happen to us in life. Scientists have found a direct link between listening to music and the possibility of recovery, even in areas such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. What are the healing frequencies and how they affect us?
Table of Contents
What Are Healing Frequencies?
There are many frequency healing methods. Many believe that the tones generated by quartz crystal singing bowls have healing properties. Quartz is made from silica, and the cells of the human body also contain silica. Different sizes and compositions of singing bowls make different sounds, and the right one can be helpful for a person in need of healing. Some believe that the pure tone created by dragging a mallet across the outside of a singing bowl creates a resonance in the cells of the body, which can promote emotional and physical healing. Besides the singing bowls, there are other instruments that can be used for this type of therapy – gongs, windchimes, drums, pan flutes, etc.
What Are Solfeggio Frequencies?
Solfeggio frequencies, also known as “sacred frequencies”, are an ancient six-note musical scale invented by an 11th century monk named Guido D’Arezzo. This scale is sometimes written as UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA. In the mid-1970s, Dr Joseph Puleo, a neuropathic physician, began to research the Solfeggio frequencies. He used the method of reducing the verse numbers to single digits and revealed six electromagnetic sound frequencies that corresponded to the UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA. Solfeggio frequencies are frequencies that resonate with a person’s bioenergy centers and are able to harmonize his bio-field.
What Are the Benefits of Healing Frequencies?
The inharmonious sounds of the surrounding world that we call “noise pollution” have a devastating effect on human health and well-being. Modern science is gradually discovering the endless possibilities of the healing frequencies and their impact on the possibilities for controlling all processes in the human body and consciousness. Let’s look at some of the benefits of healing frequencies.
- Reduce stress, anxiety and mood swings;
- Improve sleep, self-confidence and memory;
- Increase concentration and motivation;
- Lower cholesterol levels;
- Promote spiritual awareness, deeper meditation and spiritual awakening;
- Promote healthy relationships
It is obvious that each healing frequency has its own benefits. To keep the energy and the body in good health, it is necessary to listen to the solfeggio frequencies at least once every 7-10 days. It is not necessary to listen to the musical scale in order, you can choose sounds the way you prefer, or in order to eliminate certain problems. You can listen to the sounds with headphones or using a stereo system. The most effective is repeated listening. Music improves not only human health, but also cleanses the room of negative vibrations.
Which Healing Frequency to Try First? Here’s How They Work:
- The 396 Hz (UT) – This sound helps is recommended for beginners. It removes fear and guilt to clear the way for higher vibrational emotions and boost your energy to help you reach your goals.
- 417 Hz (RE) removes negative energy, helps dissolve feelings of trauma as well as emotional blocks.
- 528 Hz (MI) is also known as the love frequency or “the miracle note”. It promotes clarity, and peace and transformations like DNA repair.
- 639 Hz (FA) promotes relationships, encourages communication and harmony. It is believed that this frequency creates positive feelings.
- 741 Hz (SOL) improves emotional stability and is said to be great for finding various solutions.
- 852 Hz (LA) – wakes up your intuition, prevents you from negative thoughts and improves the inner strength, energy and spiritual awareness.
Three additional tones were subsequently added to the six ancient notes, so nowadays we have 9 basic solfeggio frequencies.
- 174 Hz – relieves pain and stress. It soothes the brain and evokes feelings of love, courage and safety.
- 285 Hz heals cuts and burns and speeds up the healing process of open wounds.
- 963 Hz regulates the endocrine system and helps you meditate. It is also known as “The frequency of the Gods”. It raises your positive energy and vibrations.