Try a nut brownie recipe! 3 irresistible temptations for chocolate lovers!
Your inner chocolate lover looks through the recipe book to find one that’s easy and tasty at the same time. Any delicacy where cocoa is the predominant ingredient is tempting, but we are trying to enrich the list of desserts that the family loves. Well, let’s not try your patience any longer! You must try a nut brownie recipe that we have specially selected for you.
Table of Contents
A fudge nut brownie recipe is our favorite!
In general, nuts are among the optional ingredients in a dessert of this kind, but their presence improves the taste and we are convinced that the combination with cocoa and chocolate is perfect. For those who will say that chocolate is to be avoided, we reveal the secret of our vegan brownie that everyone can enjoy without remorse. To master a nut brownie recipe, get the following ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 125g butter
- a bar of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla
For the icing:
- 100 g melted chocolate
- 100 ml cream
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla in the mixer until they are fluffy.
- Melt the butter and add the chocolate to it, stirring until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Mix with the beaten eggs, add flour with baking powder, crushed nuts and cocoa. This homogeneous mixture must be poured into an oiled baking tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 180 degrees C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- The finished cake is coated with the frosting made from heated cream and mixed chocolate to a smooth consistency.
- Serve the walnut brownie.
A sublime version of a hazelnut brownie
You will not be reluctant to our nut brownie recipe below. The taste of hazelnuts reminds us of autumn and followed by chestnuts, they are part of fall recipes that will delight the whole family, even the most capricious members.
- 30 g of butter to grease the bottom of the container
- 250 g dark chocolate, crushed
- 80g oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 75 g flour
- 60 g roasted and crushed hazelnuts
- 80 g cream
For the glaze:
- 125 g of dark chocolate
- 60 g of unsalted butter
- 1.Preheat the oven to moderate temperature. Butter a 19 cm square mold and line it with greased parchment paper.
- Melt the butter with the crushed chocolate over low heat, stirring and cooling for 5 minutes.
- During this time, beat 80 g of butter, vanilla and sugar until a smooth cream is obtained and then add the eggs one by one, beating.
- Add the sifted flour, chocolate mixture, cream and nuts to the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and bake for about 45 minutes or less depending on your oven setting.
- Cool the hazelnut brownie in the pan. Then transfer to a suitable tray.
- For the glaze, melt the chocolate and butter, stirring. Let the mixture cool to room temperature and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and thick.
- Spread the icing on the chocolate cake and once set, cut it into squares.
Pecan nut brownie recipe
A brownie recipe often calls for pecans or macadamia nuts. With chocolate, dried fruit or nuts, the cakes are sublime for every occasion and especially at Christmas.
Pecan nut lovers will be delighted with this recipe, soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. The good quality of the ingredients is essential. Don’t skimp on the butter which should be unsalted and ensures the brownie’s softness and flavor.
- 180 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 200g dark chocolate
- 350g demerara sugar
- 75g plain flour
- 50g self-rising flour
- 45g cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 100g pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- melted butter, for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 24cm square cake tin with a little melted butter. Line it with non-stick baking paper and set aside.
- Put the butter, sugar and dark chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Cook until melted, about 6-7 minutes. The mixture should be smooth.
- Mix the flour and cocoa powder and sift over the chocolate mixture. Add the lightly beaten eggs, 80 g of chopped pecan nuts and the vanilla essence. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, make it flat with a spatula, add the rest of the chopped pecans on top and bake for 45 minutes. To see if it’s ready, insert a toothpick or skewer in the center. Let cool slightly and cut into 12 squares.