8 Halloween Drinks for Kids That Children Will Love to Try on October 31
Are you planning a Halloween party? Or, perhaps, you have not decided what to do on Halloween night? Well, surely decorations and crafts are a lot of fun, cooking Halloween themed dinner is a must, but how about special spooky cocktails? We have 8 Halloween drinks for kids that will surely impress the little ones and will be the perfect addition to any party!
Table of Contents
- How to Make Halloween Drinks for Kids?
- Cherry Eyeball Punch – Halloween Drinks for Kids Ideas
- Pomegranate Punch for Halloween
- Halloween Punch for Kids
- Melting Monster Halloween Punch Recipe
- Floating Ghost Cocktail – Halloween Drinks for Kids
- Harry Potter Inspired Pumpkin Juice Recipe
- Frankenstein’s Punch Recipe
- Blood Lemonade with Floating Teeth Recipe
How to Make Halloween Drinks for Kids?
When you make Halloween drinks for kids you need to keep several things in mind.
- Halloween cocktails for kids should be tasty, beautiful and not too difficult to prepare.
- To make non-alcoholic cocktails for Halloween, you will need to prepare clear bottles or glasses with straws in advance. Decorate the glasses or bottles with a zombie, Jack-lantern or ghost face using a washable marker or sharpie.
- Keep in mind that Halloween drinks and cocktails for children need to be uniquely decorated. You can use gummy eyeballs, plastic spiders, you can make paper spider webs and use them instead of cocktail umbrellas.
Cherry Eyeball Punch – Halloween Drinks for Kids Ideas
- 2 (15-oz/425g.) cans lychees
- 6 oz. /170g blackberries
- 4 cups tart cherry juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 (12-oz./340g) cans chilled sparkling water
Drain cans of lychees, reserving 1 ½ cups of syrup. Carefully stuff blackberries in each lychee.
Stir together reserved syrup, tart cherry juice and fresh orange juice in a large pitcher.
Add stuffed lychees and chilled sparkling water to punch.
Serve over ice.
Pomegranate Punch for Halloween
- 4 hibiscus tea bags
- 1 small cinnamon stick, smashed
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup fresh navel or blood orange juice, plus slices for serving
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- Pomegranate seeds, for serving
Place tea bags and cinnamon stick in a large measuring cup. Top with 1 cup boiling water and let steep 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature.
Combine tea, pomegranate juice and orange juice in a pitcher. Add sparkling water.
Serve over ice with orange slices and pomegranate seeds.
Halloween Punch for Kids
- 24 ounces/680g carrot juice
- 52 ounces/1,5l fresh orange juice
- Sparkling water
- 1 bag ice
- gummy worms and gummy frogs
Add the orange juice, carrot juice and sparkling water in a large punch bowl.
Add in the ice and garnish with gummy frogs and gummy worms.
Melting Monster Halloween Punch Recipe
- 4 oz./110g lemonade
- 4 oz./110g lemon-lime soda
- 1 small scoop lime sherbet
- Candy eyeballs, for garnish
In a glass, pour in all of the lemonade and 2 ounces of the lemon-lime soda.
Scoop the lime sherbet into the glass.
Decorate the sherbet with candy eyeballs.
When the monster sherbet has been decorated, pour in the rest of the lemon-lime soda.
Enjoy immediately as the sherbet melts into the punch.
Floating Ghost Cocktail – Halloween Drinks for Kids
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pints orange sherbet
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 18 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
In four batches, process the orange juice, milk, sherbet and bananas in a blender until smooth. Pour into glasses.
Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag and fill with whipped cream.
Pipe a ghost shape on top of each cocktail.
Position chocolate chips for eyes.
Harry Potter Inspired Pumpkin Juice Recipe
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apricot juice
- 3 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut sugar/ cane sugar
Add all of the ingredients to a large sauce pot on the stove top. Warm to a medium heat and whisk until no lumps remains.
Bring to a boil and then reduce down to a simmer for about 10-15 minutes so that the flavors can deepen and blend together.
Remove from the heat and serve warm or wait for it to cool down and serve cold.
Frankenstein’s Punch Recipe
- 850g lychees in syrup
- 9 black grapes
- 9 white grapes
- 1 ltr sugar-free ginger beer
- 1 ltr sugar-free lemonade
- green food coloring gel
Drain the lychees, reserving the juice. Stuff the lychees with the grapes. Divide the lychee ‘eyeballs’ between 6 glasses.
Put the reserved lychee juice in a large jug with the ginger beer and lemonade. Add enough food coloring to turn the liquid a bright green.
Pour it over the ‘eyeballs’ just before serving.
Blood Lemonade with Floating Teeth Recipe
- 1ltr (1 3/4pt) sugar-free lemonade
- 350g frozen raspberries
- ice cubes
- 16 jelly teeth sweets
Combine the raspberries and lemonade in a bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes, or until the liquid turns red, stirring every now and then. Strain the lemonade into a large jug.
Divide the ice and jelly teeth between 8 glasses and top up with the lemonade.