Fresh spices like garlic, onions, ginger, and herbs can infuse the beans with rich and complex flavors. These herbal ingredients release their aromas slowly as they simmer in the crockpot, creating a delicious and well-seasoned dish. The slow cooking method helps to retain the nutrients in beans, as well as the scent and taste of spices.
How to Prepare Beans in Fresh Spices?
- beans – 250 g
- onion – 1 big head
- mint – 2–3 stalks
- frying oil
- flour – 1 tbsp
- parsley –
- fresh chives
- black pepper
- red pepper
- universal seasoning
Using a crockpot for beans is incredibly convenient. You can prepare the ingredients in the morning, set the slow cooker to cook, and return to a ready-to-eat meal in the evening, requiring minimal active cooking time. It’s possible to experiment with different spice combinations and ingredients to create a wide range of dishes. Whether you prefer a Mexican-inspired dish with cumin and cilantro or a Mediterranean-style dish with oregano and rosemary, the result will be amazing. If you want to diversify your dinner with some light fall evening dish, it’s a good idea to opt with the recipe: coated in goldish, steamed seasoned potatoes.
How to make it?
- Wash the beans, bring to a boil.
- Then change the water and transfer the bean to the multicooker.
- Put all the spices without the fresh ones.
- The poured water will depend on how you prefer it.
- Turn on the Stew program for 2 hours.
- Fry the beans and then add the fresh spices.
- Cook 5 minutes before turning off the multicooker.