Discover the signs that prove it’s time to start using anti-aging cream!
Anti-aging skin care is the essential beauty routine that pampers our skin and helps us look younger! But, do you know from what age to start using them? To help you better take care of your face, our editors reveal the signs proving that the time has come to resort to anti-aging products. So, when to use an anti-aging cream and how to choose the best one? What about natural remedies? We tell you everything on how to regain the radiance and elasticity of your skin.
Table of Contents
When should you start using anti-aging cream?
At what age should you start using an anti-aging cream? At 20 or at 30? Here is a question that many girls around the world are asking and also requires special attention. Dermatologists have been recommending anti-aging skincare from the age of 25 for about 10 years now. It is particularly during this period that the skin gradually begins to lose its elasticity and thus becomes more prone to the appearance of fine lines. But besides age, there are a few signs that signal that it’s time to switch to anti-aging cream. Here is an overview below:
- Small fine lines: This is unsurprisingly one of the most telling factors of your need for an anti-aging facial treatment. They appear most often on the forehead, but you easily end up moving in on them. To cure them and especially to prevent their appearance, opt for products that are for “first wrinkles”.
- The skin gradually dries out: As we age, the epidermis finds it difficult to retain water, which leads to reduced sebum production. Result: the skin becomes increasingly dry with age. If you notice this phenomenon, don’t delay any longer and stock up on a deep hydration anti-aging cream.
- Absence of elasticity: Although this sign appears a little later, it is to be taken very seriously. In the case of skin that loses its tone and slackens, anti-aging treatments are inevitable and it is important to act quickly.
Know that the three warning signs mentioned above can be easily and effectively treated, but only if you start anti-aging treatments as soon as possible. There are also other clues to take into account that may appear later or much earlier. They are the following:
- Dark circles under the eye
- Dark spots (hyperpigmentation)
- Uneven texture
And how to choose the best anti-aging skincare? We tell you in the following paragraphs by also revealing the ingredients to favor. You can also check these beauty routine tips on how to take care of mature skin.
How to choose the best anti-aging cream?
Now that you know when to start using an anti-aging cream, let’s see how to make the right choice. So, every dermatologist will tell you: to choose the best anti-aging cream, you must know the most powerful active ingredients. So remember to always read the labels on cosmetic products to make sure they contain one of the following:
- Vitamin C: It illuminates the skin and protects it against pollution, free radicals and UV rays.
- Retinol: It boosts the production of collagen and elastin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Better hydration for plump skin.
- AHA: Alpha Hydroxyl Acids renew the skin.
- Copper peptides: They promote the production of collagen and elastic while acting as antioxidants.
Beauty tip: Don’t underestimate the power of snail slime anti-aging cream which has been proven to be quite effective in fighting the signs of aging. As a general rule, it adapts to all skin types and all ages, but it is better to seek the advice of a dermatologist before taking the plunge. The benefits of snail slime cream include intense nourishment, reduction of expression lines, as well as a decrease in premature aging. Remember also that you must include collagen into your daily routine. If you start early as 25, you will be able to prevent wrinkles. Check out the best collagen to take at the age of 25.
What is the best natural anti-aging skincare?
You are younger and using an anti-aging cream does not tempt you yet? No worries since some home remedies can also pamper your skin effectively. Opting for natural anti-aging is good not only for your health, but also for the environment. Here is the list of ingredients to choose from:
- Polyphenols: Powerful antioxidants found in green tea, cocoa, mango and apples.
- Aloe vera: A scientifically proven effective anti-aging ingredient.
- Products derived from bees: Honey, royal jelly, propolis, bee pollen.