Flattering Short Hairstyles for Round Faces: The right haircut will make you look slimmer!
Short hairstyles for round faces are cut above the shoulders and make the face look more flattering and slim. Whether it’s a bob or a pixie, these haircuts exude universal appeal and effortless chic. Are you looking for ideas for a new haircut? Then the following flattering short hairstyles for round faces are worth a look.
Table of Contents
- What are suitable short hairstyles for round faces? General Tips
- Flattering short hairstyles for round face: You can try these haircuts
- Classic bob with bangs
- How to style a short, curly haircut properly?
- Short choppy bob for thin hair
- Short bob with curtain bangs makes round faces look narrower
- Sleek bob for straight hair
- Chin-length curly bob for chubby faces
- Short shag with bangs – modern short hairstyles for round faces
- Cropped pixie cut
- Short hairstyles for round face: Long pixie with bangs
- Asymmetrical pixie with long bangs
What are suitable short hairstyles for round faces? General Tips
What haircuts and styles are suitable for the ladies with round faces? Here are a few tips for the perfect short hairstyle:
- To better show off your facial features, you should choose a rather shorter cut. A pixie haircut, a chin-length bob or a trendy slob haircut can make your face look narrower and slimmer, while a shoulder-length haircut will only emphasize round shape.
- Choose a length and haircut that flatters only your best features and that you feel comfortable wearing.
- A blunt haircut usually makes the face and neck look longer and gives a slimmer look.
- Consider a short hairstyle with bangs to flatter your round face.
- Choose a length and haircut that suits your personality and daily routine. For example, if you exercise a lot or want to put your hair up, a bob might not be the right choice for you.
- Look at photos on the internet for inspiration and look out for models that have hair texture and face shape similar to yours.
- If you’re not happy with your hairstylist, research stylists in your area and find one who knows about short hair and has worked with women with similar facial features.
- Ask your stylist how to care for the hairstyle you have chosen.
Flattering short hairstyles for round face: You can try these haircuts
Are you looking for ideas for your next visit to the hairdresser? Get inspiration from the ideas below and find the haircut that best flatters your round face.
Classic bob with bangs
A short bob with straight bangs is a good choice for a short hairstyle if you have a round face. The haircut is elegant and timeless and will take the roundness away from the face because it goes past the chin. To keep this short haircut for round face in perfect shape, you need to have it trimmed every 5-6 weeks.
How to style a short, curly haircut properly?
Short hairstyles for round faces look even prettier when you add messy waves in warm, ash-brown shades. The soft and effortless styling and the cut across the chin balance the overall look for a slimmer look.
Short choppy bob for thin hair
A neck-length choppy bob for thin hair is one of those flattering short hairstyles for round faces that impress with a softer, textured style! It looks even more beautiful when it shines with subtle baby highlights. This short hairstyle works even better with slightly wavy hair.
Short bob with curtain bangs makes round faces look narrower
A chin-length bob with curtain bangs can instantly transform your face shape. The bob can disguise a double chin, while the layers that hug the face will balance out your features. Curtain bangs are also a great idea and can slim round face shapes.
Sleek bob for straight hair
If you are looking for a short haircut for chubby faces, a sleek long bob usually comes up as an easy-care hairstyle. It works best on straight to thin hair, which can best show off the angles of this hairstyle. However, there are many variations depending on the texture and density of the hair.
Chin-length curly bob for chubby faces
It’s hard to find short hairstyles for round faces and double chins. However, a chin-length curly bob is a great option for chubby women who are naturally blessed with beautiful curls. The advantage of this hairstyle is that it helps to visually distribute the weight.
Short shag with bangs – modern short hairstyles for round faces
If you are looking for short hairstyles for round faces, you can try a short layered shag. The heavily layered haircut flatters the round face and makes it look narrower. It goes best with straight hair.
Cropped pixie cut
Round faces can also look visually narrower with a cropped pixie. The bold hairstyle flatters the face by adding volume at the top of the head and creating a balanced look. To express your individuality, you can spice up the short haircut with a cool color.
Short hairstyles for round face: Long pixie with bangs
A long pixie with side swept bangs is one of the haircuts that suit women with rounder faces. The short, angular shape and side swept bangs of this haircut complement the curves of the face. For a flattering look, choose side swept bangs. It makes the face look narrower and emphasizes the facial features.
Asymmetrical pixie with long bangs
For a bold look cut your hair in an asymmetrical pixie with long bangs. A modern, asymmetrical cut is ideal for round faces. Its dramatic differences in length on the sides make the face slimmer. Cut off the back part to remove excess volume and make styling easier.