Getting ready for the Super Bowl party at your place? Not really sure what snacks and appetizers to prepare for you and your guests? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered once again! We’ve selected the best Super Bowl food ideas to try and enjoy while watching the athletes and hoping for a win for your team!
Table of Contents
Best Super Bowl food ideas
Whether or not you are a huge football fan, you will definitely enjoy our tasty suggestions! We have prepared a variety of recipes and ideas for delicious snacks to make and pleasantly surprise your friends with. Let’s get started!
We just can’t help but start with a few wonderful ideas for dips. Why are they such a popular choice when it comes to parties? They are extremely easy and quick to prepare, even at the last minute. They don’t require a lot of ingredients and are also very, very tasty! No matter what you decide to serve them with, crackers, chips, veggies or fruits, our suggestions are irresistible!
Easy avocado dip
We share with a very easy and at the same time delicious recipe for an avocado and garlic dip. There’s no way your guests won’t love it! It’s quick to prepare, and you can combine it with crackers of your choice.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (60 g) sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Remove the avocado pit and use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the avocado to remove the skin.
- Mash avocados in a deep bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the mashed avocados.
- Add salt, black pepper and sour cream.
- Stir well and you’re done!
Delicious chip dip
Get your potato chips ready because we have a great recipe for homemade dip with ketchup and cream cheese!
- 1 package (226 grams) cream cheese
- ¼ cup (60 grams) ketchup
- ¼ cup (60 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 green onions
- a pinch of salt
- Start by beating the cream cheese. It is best to use an electric mixer to make it smooth.
- Add the ketchup, heavy whipping cream, finely chopped green onions and salt.
- Mix well until everything is well blended.
Peanut butter dip
Do you like fluffy fruit dips? So do we! We suggest you try our favourite which goes great with apple or pear slices!
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping
- 1-2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, yogurt and whipped topping.
- Add 1–2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup and the cinnamon.
- Beat everything with a mixer or by hand until ingredients are well blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate dip for at least 10-15 minutes before serving with fruit of choice.
We continue with some great recipes for finger foods. We just can’t help but include a few suggestions, since these snacks are so easy to prepare and disappear just as quickly as soon as you serve them! So it’s better to make more and stock up on napkins because you won’t be using forks and knives!
Chicken and nachos sounds like a very good combination! And it is! Try our easy recipe and delight everyone with this delicious snack!
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced green chilies
- In a bowl, place the chicken, add cayenne pepper and vegetable oil. The meat needs to sit for about 20 minutes to season.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Fry the chicken in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes.
- In a small baking dish, place the tortilla chips. Add a portion of the chicken, some of the diced green chilies and some of the cheddar cheese. Continue with another row of chips and repeat until you run out of ingredients.
- Finish by sprinkling a generous amount of cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Oven baked chicken wings
A great party cannot do without incredibly delicious chicken wings. Just thinking about them makes your mouth water! The recipe we’re about to share is for oven-baked wings, but if you’d rather use an air-fryer, then feel free to do so!
- 20 chicken wings
- vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup (80 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- a pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup (150 g) melted butter
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- In a resealable plastic bag add the dry ingredients – flour, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix them well.
- Add the chicken wings to the bag and seal it, then make sure they are evenly coated with the flour mixture. Let them stand in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Line a large baking tray with aluminum foil and brush it with vegetable oil.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Meanwhile, mix the hot pepper sauce and butter in a bowl.
- Remove the wings from the bag and dip them in the butter mixture.
- Arrange the wings in the baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes. Then flip them over and bake for the same amount of time until crispy on the outside and nicely cooked on the inside.
- Bon appetit!