Whether as a small meal in between, for the next Netflix marathon or a party – we love to snack. Of course we can always buy something ready-made from the store, but unfortunately the classics such as chips, chocolate, gummy bears and the like become boring in the long run and are anything but healthy. The great thing about finger food is that it is usually quick and easy to prepare. Planning a party and forgot to shop or don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? Then you are at the right place! Whether aromatic sausages in puff pastry, jalapeno poppers, baked brie or quick peanut butter fudge for all those with a sweet tooth – our recipes for 3-ingredient snacks taste delicious and are the perfect finger food for a nice evening with friends and family!
Table of Contents
- 3 Ingredient Snacks: Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
3 Ingredient Snacks: Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
3 ingredient snacks are perfect when we need something quick and want to spoil ourselves with something delicious. Above all, fresh puff pastry from the refrigerated section can be rolled up as you like and processed into a wide variety of delicacies. Delicious and ready in no time, our Pigs in a blanket recipe is a classic finger food, and with good reason!
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 6 sausages
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll up the puff pastry and cut into 6 even rectangles – it is important that the pieces are big enough to completely enclose the sausages.
- Top the pieces with cheddar slices and then place the sausages on top.
- Roll up tightly and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve with a dip of your choice and voilà – your sausages in puff pastry are done!
Jalapeño poppers with bacon recipe
Do you like it spicy? Then we have the perfect 3 ingredient finger food for you! Whether as a small appetizer for the buffet or as a small snack in between – these jalapeño poppers always work and taste delicious!
- 6 Jalapenos
- 6 slices of bacon
- 60 grams of grated parmesan or mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200 C degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Halve the jalapeños and remove the seeds. If you like it a bit spicier, you can leave a few seeds in the pod.
- Fill the chili peppers with the cream cheese.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the jalapeños and then bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Alternatively, you can prepare the jalapeño poppers with bacon on the grill.
Low carb egg muffins with cheese as 3 ingredient finger food
Would you like to prepare some healthy 3 ingredient snacks quickly? Seriously delicious and only 90 calories per serving, these low-carb egg muffins are perfect any time of the day!
Ingredients for 6 muffins:
- 4 Eggs
- 100 Grams of Broccoli,
- 60 grams cheddar, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees and spray 6 muffin tins with some cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 2-3 minutes and chop finely.
- Whisk together the eggs, broccoli, salt and pepper in a large bowl and pour the mixture into the muffin tins.
- Spread the cheddar on top and bake the egg muffins for 15 minutes until golden brown.
3 Ingredient Snacks: The Best BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Full of flavor, crispy and super juicy – who doesn’t love chicken wings? With this delicious 3-ingredient finger food recipe, the next movie night will be much better, I promise!
Ingredients for 10 servings:
- 2 kg chicken wings
- 300 grams of barbecue sauce of your choice
- 40 grams of maple syrup or honey
- Preheat the oven to 220C degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the chicken wings on the baking sheet.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce and maple syrup in a bowl and pour over the chicken wings.
- Bake for 1 hour, turning every 20 minutes.
- And your juicy chicken wings are ready!
Baked brie with blackberry jam
Whether wrapped in puff pastry or covered with fruity jam, as in this recipe, baked brie is a classic appetizer for every party. Serve the cheese with some crackers and you have the perfect 3 ingredient snack.
- 1 piece of Brie cheese
- 50 grams of blackberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees and place the brie in a small casserole dish.
- Spread with blackberry jam and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve the baked brie with crackers and enjoy.
Quick Parmesan Bites with Prosciutto and Dried Apricots
Parmesan appetizers as 3 ingredients snacks are ready in 10 minutes and taste incredibly good, especially with a glass of white wine.
- 250 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams of dried apricots
- Prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Cut parmesan into small squares.
- Roll up 1 piece of prosciutto and place 1 piece of Parmesan and 1 apricot on top.
- Fix with a toothpick and you’re done – that’s how easy and quick it is to prepare 3 ingredient snacks!
Vegan olive spread
Whether it’s a classic tzatziki, hummus or yoghurt dip – delicious spreads always work and are undoubtedly one of the most popular 3-ingredient snacks of all. Full of flavor and ready in 5 minutes, you will certainly make this vegan olive spread over and over again.
- 350 grams of olives, pitted
- 50 grams of walnuts
- 1-2 tbsp capers, drained
- 20 ml olive oil
- Simply put all the ingredients in the blender and puree into a paste.
- Serve the olive spread with some bread and enjoy!
Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
And finally, we have the ultimate 3-ingredient finger food for anyone with a sweet tooth! After all, there is always room in the stomach for a delicious dessert, right? This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is super chocolaty and to die for.
- 350 grams of dark chocolate
- 120 grams of peanut butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Mix the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Line a square casserole dish with baking paper and pour the chocolate mixture into it.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes and then spread the peanut butter evenly on top.
- Place in the freezer for another 10 minutes and your Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is done!