What is the best type of haircut for the Summer? We all dream about these effortless beach waves. Natural-looking hairstyles are trending right now without a doubt! The reason behind it is that they make you look and feel naturally beautiful. Minimalism is on a pedestal not only among makeup and clothes, but also among hairstyles according to many experts. I have tried many techniques, when it comes to getting the perfect beach waves. However, I have found some working better than others. How to do beach waves hair with a straightener? Let us show you!
Table of Contents
Beach Waves Hair: Find How to Get The Perfect Hairstyle for Summer 2023!
There is no way you haven’t heard about the beach waves hair, since it is among the celebrities favorites! This hairstyle is a staple for Hailey Bieber, Kendal Jenner, Sophia Richie, etc… The “it girls” have worn it on red carpets and we have seen them running around the big cities in their every day life as well, rocking these beach waves. If you love the low-maintenance hair trends, this one is for you. The beach waves hair has been famous with another name as well – scandi waves. It is essentially the same thing, however today we are going to learn how to get them with the help of your flat iron.
How to Do Beach Waves Hair with a Straightener?
The beach waves hair is “the no makeup makeup” among hairstyles. They are very easy to do, if you are on the go. Who can wear them? People with long or short hair can adapt them easily and style them in the perfect way possible. Before we get to the main part, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- The hair straightener type is important. Your flat iron should not be too large. Thin flat irons work best. It should also have rounded ages, since you aim for the effortless beach look.
- Before reaching for your flat iron, you have to protect your hair. Heat can be very damaging, especially when you are styling your hair in the Summer. Sun will also damage the hair if you don’t use the right products. Heat-protecting spray is essential! If you have a product that has SPF for the hair can be ideal as well, if you are going to expose it to the sun.
- Flat irons can sometimes create frizz. To avoid that, apply anti-frizz cream in your hair. This will make the texture better and your beach waves will last longer.
- To keep the beach waves in place, our hair experts recommend using hair spray before going in with your flat iron. This will hold them together during the entire day or night, depending on when you make them.
- First, you have to prep your hair with the steps that we discussed above.
- Then blow-dry your hair and use volumizing spray. You can also use texturizing spray.
- Clip up your hair, since when using a flat iron you always have to work in sections for better results and to minimize the damage.
- Watch the video to check out how exactly to do the beach waves hair with a straightener.
- Finish off with a texturizing spray or hair spray.
Read also: You can check out what are the scandi waves and how to achieve them easily with these techniques!
How to Do Beach Waves for Beginners?
What is the easiest way to do beach waves hair with a straightener? There’s a life hack that you can use and it works like magic! First, you have to braid your hair and apply texturizing spray on the braids. Then, grab your flat iron and go over the braids for about 5 to 10 seconds. Apply more texturizing spray if necessary. You will get the ideal beach waves for the Summer with this techniques, we guarantee it!