Does Platinum Blonde Make You Look Older: The Answer Is Here!
Everybody wants to make a drastic change with their hair at least once in their life. Women often like to jump from one color to another and we end up liking some and hating others… But, when we reach a certain age, we are not that bold with the hair experiments. We have to figure out what looks good on us and what color doesn’t age us. Especially when it comes to blonde, experts say it could be a tricky business… Does platinum blonde make you look older? Should you try another blonde shade instead?
Table of Contents
Does Platinum Blonde Make You Look Older?
Many of our favorite celebrities like Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, or Cara Delevingne have worn to platinum blonde more than once. This specific color evokes very mixed opinions and experts are adamant that it can look different on every woman. It depends on your skin tone, hairstyle, eyes and even face shape. If we have to answer the question whether platinum blonde ages you with yes or no, we can’t be so definite. There are many factors that should be taken into consideration, before we jump to conclusion. We can advise you on what skin tone types will highlight the blonde shade in the best way possible. Also, there are different hues of the platinum blonde with undertones. With that being said, let’s see which skin tone is made for the the platinum blonde.
Who Can Wear Platinum Blonde According to Skin Tone?
If you want to take the plunge and try the platinum blonde for the first time in your life, you have to make sure it doesn’t age you and it looks good on you. For that, you have to determine your skin tone and the undertone as well. We are going to reveal who can wear it and who should avoid that hair color.
- Light skin tone: People with that skin tone can wear platinum blonde, because they usually have a cool undertone, which means that the shade suits them.
- Medium skin tone: If you have a medium skin tone with a cool undertone, you can try the platinum blonde and it will not age you.
- Dark skin tone: For people with dark skin tone, if you are going to wear a platinum blonde, you have to opt for a shade that has warm undertones. Otherwise, it will not look good on you and it will make you look older.
Another piece of advice is that according to experts, the platinum blonde hair color makes your skin look matte, no matter the tone. With that being said, if you have a pale skin, avoid the platinum blonde at all cost. It will make your skin look dull and you will look older.
How to Wear Platinum Blonde Hair for a Youthful Look?
Platinum hair is not easy to maintain, we definitely know that for sure. But as it turns out, it’s not that easy to wear either. There are some rules that you need to follow if you want to make it look good on you.
- Don’t dye your eyebrows in the same blonde color. You might get a washed-off look, which will make you look older. Instead, keep your natural eyebrow color. If they are dark, it’s even better, because your face will appear framed and snatched.
- If you dye your hair in platinum blonde, then keep in mind that it’s good to always wear some makeup on your cheeks – blush or bronzer.
- Always wear a lipstick with a darker color. If you love nudes, then opt for something on the brown side. Red lipstick will be your best friend!
- If you don’t want to damage your hair, but still want to try platinum blonde, consider doing ombre. You will not dye your hair from the roots and you will still see yourself as a blonde.
Platinum Blonde Hair Ideas That Will Not Age You
Platinum Blonde with Ash Undertone and Curtain Bangs
Platinum Blonde Hair for a Dark Skin Tone
Trendy Idea for a Platinum Blonde Hair with Warm Undertone
Platinum Blonde Bob Haircut
Platinum Blonde Bob Haircut for Women Over 60
Ash Grey Platinum Blonde Hair
Easy to Maintain Platinum Blonde
Platinum Blonde Bob for Women Over 40
Icy Platinum Blonde Bob Haircut