Advent Calendar for Women Fillers: These Creative and Cool Ideas Will Put a Smile on Your Face
Advent calendars are a wonderful way to get in the mood for the holidays, whether you buy or make them for others or just for yourself. And this year’s versions are filled with the finest treats, from gourmet foods and drinks to luxurious cosmetics. How can you fill an Advent calendar for your wife if you want to make it yourself?
Regardless of your style and budget, here are some cool ideas for Advent calendar for women fillers – there is sure to be an option to suit every taste!
Table of Contents
Advent Calendar for Women Fillers – Ideas and Tips
In anticipation of the holiday season, millions of children and adults around the world open a door of the Advent calendar every day in December. Counting the days until the most wonderful time of the year has long been a beloved Christmas tradition and now it can get even more exciting with wonderful surprises.
Adults also appreciate the usefulness of an Advent calendar, although the beauty version is particularly popular with product-conscious women. But there are many other options for Advent calendar for women fillers. It is important that you take care of the desired fillings well before December.
DIY Advent Calendar Fillers for Relaxation and a Cozy Home
Here are a few ideas that are perfect for ladies who like to be pampered and want to relax after work. For a happy mind and a cozy home, we suggest the following:
- Be creative and make some special candles for a woman using some tea light holders. If you love crafting, you can easily make this filling yourself without any problems!
- Treat her to some time out and buy her an interesting book so that she can relax later in the evening with the book and a glass of wine.
- Give her a small cactus or succulent.
- Fill the Advent calendar with a small vase.
- Treat her to a packet of herb seeds from the supermarket or garden center if she enjoys cooking. She can plant the seeds and have a beautiful collection of herbs for the windowsill.
- Miniature flower pots are ideal for filling an Advent calendar and can be personalized with Christmas decorations.
- You should print out a favorite photo and frame it.
- Gift her some massage oils.
- Christmas tree decorations are a must! Here you will discover creative ideas for homemade Christmas decorations.
These ideas are also interesting:
- Festive Bottle Cap
- Christmas Spatula
- Christmas Scented Sticks
- Small Christmas Decorations
- Festive Towel
- Ice Scraper
- Attachable Reading Light
- Hot Water Bottle
- Sassy Notebook
- Car Charger
- Car Freshener
- Book Divider
- Scratch Card / Lottery Ticket
- Puzzle Book
- Festive Pens
- Handbag Holder
- Snow globe with photo
- Hand warmer
Fillers Ideas – Drinks, Food and Cooking
- Get a few small bottles of her favorite alcoholic drink from the supermarket and treat her to a sip.
- Get a quality coffee.
- Put something of your own in a Kinder Surprise egg.
- Design your own voucher for the Christmas market – for example for mulled wine or chimney cake.
- Buy her a cookbook as a gift.
- Give her a cooking apron.
- Take a cooking class with her.
- Put in the Advent calendar a voucher for a meal that you cook for her.
- Another fun voucher that you can design yourself – a voucher for breakfast in bed.
- A hot chocolate spoon and a Christmas mug make the perfect gift for the cold holidays.
These gifts are so cute too:
- Miniature favorite jam
- Christmas fortune cookies
- Favorite chocolate bar
- Spice blends
- Different types of tea
Fashion, Accessories, Beauty, Makeup
- If you’re feeling really generous, you can surprise her with Bluetooth headphones.
- Give her a beautiful pendant that she can attach to her bag.
- Give her a nice gift like a necklace to show her how much you like her.
There are so many options to choose from in the beauty sector, for example:
- Bath Bombs
- Lip Balm
- Nail File
- Christmas Earrings
- Christmas Hair Band
- Shower Cap
- Bath Sponge
- Festive Handkerchiefs
- Christmas Nail Polish
- Glittery Makeup
- Festive Cell Phone Case
- Wool Hat
- Sleep Mask
- Makeup Brush
- Christmas Socks
- Compact Mirror
- Jade Roller
- Mini Shower Gel With Christmas Decorations
- Hand Cream
- Favorite Travel Size Toiletry Item
- Hand Sanitizer
- Ring Holder
- Festive Soap
- Volatile Oil
- Mini Hairbrush
Vouchers for Great Experiences
Experience vouchers can be customized any way you like: thoughtful, sweet, naughty, etc. Add some glitter or stickers to each voucher to add a pop of color. Some of our favorite ways to design experience vouchers are as follows:
- Camping in the garden or on the balcony
- A trip to the zoo or aquarium
- Ice skating
- A walk in the forest
- Going to the movies
- Enjoying a spa day
- Nighttime car ride to look at festive lights
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- Going out for dinner
- Movie night with the family
- Baking together
- Craft day for homemade Christmas decorations
Find out how to make your own tea advent calendar.